Orondo River Park is located on the Columbia River and provides plenty of opportunities to enjoy the river’s beauty. Visitors can hire boats or dock their own and take a very scenic boat ride up [...]
One of Orondo River Park’s most popular activities is boating on the Columbia River. Orondo River Park has a boat launch ramp with 8 mooring spaces, available on a first come, first serve basis. Orondo [...]
Rates for Orondo Campground: Early Bird Special (Monday through Thursday, excluding holidays): RV sites are $26 per night and tent sites are $22 per night Friday through Sunday: RV sites are $30 per night, with [...]
At Orondo River Park’s Convenience Store, we sell cold drinks, ice cream, snacks, hot and cold coffee drinks, etc. Wi-fi is available as well (except only in the store and the office areas). Additionally, there [...]
Orondo River Park News
- Cheyenne off duty, [I need to chill!]
- campers enjoying the beach area
- note from manager & staff at orondo. thankyou campers & boaters for coming to or...
- August campers enjoying Orondo River Park
- Note from the Manager- Next year (2014) the Orondo River Park will be busy. Plea...