Orondo River Park is located on the Columbia River and provides plenty of opportunities to enjoy the river’s beauty. Visitors can hire boats or dock their own and take a very scenic boat ride up […]
One of Orondo River Park’s most popular activities is boating on the Columbia River. Orondo River Park has a boat launch ramp with 8 mooring spaces, available on a first come, first serve basis. Orondo […]
Rates for Orondo Campground: RV sites are $30 per night, with water & electric hookup, and tent sites are $26 per night Picnic area (up to 25 people) is $55 per day Boat launch and […]
At Orondo River Park’s Convenience Store, we sell cold drinks, ice cream, snacks, hot and cold coffee drinks, etc. Wi-fi is available as well (except only in the store and the office areas). Additionally, there […]
Orondo River Park News
- So sad to say it, but we only have two more weekends we are taking reservations...
- We're gettin' our sunshine on! Have a great weekend!
- Dont forget your sunscreen this weekend!
- Good morning campers! We are fast approaching our last month of the 2014 season...
- Plenty of blue skies and sunshine are two of our favorite things! Hope you're ou...
- Our season pass for the boat launch was just reduced to $38 for the rest of our...
- An update on road conditions today.
- We've hit the blue sky sweet spot today!